Residential Painting Contractors
Painting is one of the least costly ways that you can improve and change the overall appearance of your home. It protects your home from the elements, beautifies and gives it curb appeal, and enhances your home's value. It can make an older home look new again and make newer home stand out on your street. Ghaster Painting & Coatings has painted thousands of homes in the Valley (both interior and exterior) during over 40 years in business.
Ghaster Painting & Coatings can assure you that you are opening your home to a trustworthy and reputable company. We pride ourselves on our stringent hiring practices, safety record, and professionalism which set us apart from other painting contractors. You need to know when you bring someone to your home that they have a clean background check, can pass a drug test and that they can be trusted around your home, your family and your possessions. We only hire skilled painters who pass all of these tests and who have demonstrated that they have pride in themselves and their work. Please check our record with the Better Business Bureau ( and the Arizona Registrar of Contractors ( - we are proud to say that we have no complaints on either record.
When you contract with us to paint your home, you can expect the following:
- A respectful, professional, customer service oriented attitude from our employees
- A free estimate that is provided on time and that is clear in scope and pricing
- A start date and painting schedule that is convenient for your schedule
- Project management and scheduling that is provided by your estimator
- Color samples put up prior to painting and color renderings available (if needed)
- Professional crews that are safety trained, background checked and highly skilled paint applicators
- Minimal disruptions to your household while painting
- A safe and clean work area while the project is ongoing
- A final walk through with your foreman and/or estimator
All painting work is covered by our comprehensive warranty. Our warranty for exterior work is three years and for interior work is two years and the vast majority of our work last longer than the terms of our warranty. The industry standard warranty time period is usually one year so we mean it when we say "Our jobs look better longer".